FILM | “Uncharted” topped the U.S. box office rankings over the weekend, bringing in an estimated $51 million. “Dog” and “Spider-Man: No Way Home” had the second and third highest revenue, respectively. [more]
TODAY IN HISTORY | U.S. President Richard Nixon paid a state visit to the People's Republic of China on this date in 1972, ending a 21-year estrangement between the communist country and the United States. [more]
Top Trending Stories across Social Media
- The Queen tests positive for Covid
- Jamal Edwards, music entrepreneur and Youtube star, dies aged 31
- Man Utd end 389-day wait as Cristiano Ronaldo breaks unusual Premier League record
- Revealed: Credit Suisse leak unmasks criminals, fraudsters and corrupt politicians
- Luis Diaz has already shown Jurgen Klopp he should abandon his usual Liverpool stance
What is this all about?
Well, wouldn't you like to know?!?
Is this it?
Why, yes. Yes, it is.